I went to the doctor today for my 37 week checkup. It was a good appointment, except that I'm still gaining weight and have now reached 25 pounds total gained. It's not a disappointment to my doctor - just to me. My belly measurement is on-track, the baby's heart rate is good, and my blood pressure was still good. I have not dilated any yet and the baby is still in the head-down position. All in all, it was a good appointment. I go back next week!
The shower at Kris' work Monday was fun. We received lots of gifts and well-wishes. I hope to get my pictures uploaded soon.
It's hard to believe that our baby will be here soon. I've got to get cracking on setting up at home. I feel like I have so much to do - and so little time. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment