We are still waiting on Samuel to arrive. My checkup Friday was good. My weight and blood pressure are still great - my total weight gain now is 23 pounds. The non-stress test was non-stressful (at least for me). The baby's heart rate was terrific, but I had no contractions during the monitoring. The nurse 'buzzed' my belly a couple of times and the baby's heart rate jumped up and then came back down as expected. The best news is, I had dilated 2 centimeters. I will not be surprised if it's more than that now.
Since I am overdue, the doctor scheduled me for an induction Tuesday morning. If I make it to Tuesday, I will be 10 days past my date. While I definitely want to start labor on my own, I am thankful to know that at least by Tuesday, our baby will be here!
I've had a few somewhat painful contractions since Friday, but still nothing regular. I do notice contractions more frequently now, but I do not consider myself in labor yet since the contractions are not very strong or consistent. (Maybe my typing this will get me going!)
I suppose my next post will be announcing the arrival of our little one. I can hardly wait!
1 comment:
Hello,
I was checking back in to see if he had arrived. I was ten days overdue with my second when she finally made her arrival....I know how ya feel.(And oh my now she is 20 and has her own little boy) His arrival will be that much sweeter when he arrives. I wish you luck with your induction, pray it goes as smooth as possible and as quickly as possible so you and Kris can hold that beautiful boy in your arms asap. God bless!!!
Love you guys
Lisa
(Aunt Ruth's daughter)
P.S. I speak blessing of love, peace, health, and happiness over sweet Samuel in Jesus name.
Post a Comment