Monday, June 23, 2008

June Update

I know it's been forever since I've actually updated about my son. I've been busy! But, hopefully, these pictures will make up for my massive tardiness! I've still got to get his birthday pictures off my camera, but I can supply one of his birthday cake I took with my phone (which is where all these pictures are coming from).



And these were taken on the 14th... My little man loves to talk on the phone. :) He thinks it's hilarious when he can prop the phone on his shoulder and not have to hold it with his hand. All he says is, "Hiiiii"; but, he is willing to share the phone (even if only momentarily) with us so that we can also say, "Hiiiii" to the person on the other end. (This phone has no service.... it is totally a "play-phone".)



And finally, these are my little walking buddy with his "crocodile-hunter" hat. He knows when he gets his shoes and hat on that it is time to go "bye-bye". I can't believe he's walking ... alone ... outside ... pulling grass and picking up sticks. WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment