Thursday, January 29, 2009

Samuel's Sayings

I thought I'd take just a little time to write down some of my favorite "Samuelisms". Some are just words I love to hear him say, and others are phrases.

I wuv u
Mommy-Daddy
Hodyoo (hold you)
Dere is! (There it is!)
Barney zoo (When he wants to watch the Barney at the zoo video)
E....fant (elephant)
No wike it (don't like it)
cudur (color)

no sir k (This requires a little explanation. We're teaching him to say "No sir" and usually after he says it, we'll say "Okay". So, he's begun to say "K" after he says "no sir". Cute, right?)

pite (polite)

tank you wurds (More explanation... He's learned the "Please and Thank You" song from Barney... they say "they are the magic words". So, now he says "thank you words". More cuteness, huh?)

kanroo (kangaroo)

There's lots more, but I have to go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment