Wednesday, January 24, 2007

It's a BOY!

Yesterday was our BIG day. We got to see our baby via ultrasound and discovered that we are having a boy! Knowing the gender really adds another level of reality to this pregnancy. We are so excited and will be thrilled to meet him.

I don't know what it is, but it seems like 'everybody' really wants us to have a boy. We know that we are being given a gift from the Lord. He has given us a boy - it is what He wants us to have - probably what the world needs if I know anything about my heavenly Father! We are thankful to Him for giving us this blessing.

We do not have a name picked out yet, but we are working on it. Perhaps it will not be too long and I'll be able to share with you all what we've decided.

Of course, we went shopping yesterday and purchased some things we've been eyeing. You can't find out what you're having and not buy anything! We settled on the bedding for the crib and a pack and play that matches the same design. We also picked up an outfit for the little one. I will take a picture of it and post it here soon.

Next - registries!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura and Kris,
I am thrilled to hear you're having a BOY! Thanks for letting me know. It was lots of fun sharing the news with the Choir Wednesday night.
The blog idea is great! I went back and read all the postings and viewed the pictures.
I love you both very much and am excited about what God has in store for the three of you. During the Christmas season I thought about ya'll several times and the Christmas going-away party we had. Do you remember I said something about our doing a shower for you when a little one came along? I was very serious, and I want you to contact me with some possible dates.
Love you lots!
Miss Paulette

Anonymous said...

Well congrats on the baby news!!! (I was already thinking it was a boy.) We couldn’t be more pleased to hear this. Love from Nana, Mamaw & Papaw Dill

Post a Comment