I go back to the doctor tomorrow for my regular checkup. We will go to childbirth classes in March. I'm starting to get my showers lined up which is fun. I've done all I think I can do on registries. I need everything, but felt silly putting everything on there. I figure most folks buying for a new mom know what a new mom needs. Anyway, in case you're interested, here's my WalMart registry and here's my Babies"R"Us registry.
Monday, February 19, 2007
26 Weeks
I can't believe it's been a month since I posted last. I guess I just haven't had much going on to report. I still don't have anything really, but I did put up some new belly shots for 25 and 26 weeks. They look the same to me - belly size that is. Here's the latest (taken yesterday):

I go back to the doctor tomorrow for my regular checkup. We will go to childbirth classes in March. I'm starting to get my showers lined up which is fun. I've done all I think I can do on registries. I need everything, but felt silly putting everything on there. I figure most folks buying for a new mom know what a new mom needs. Anyway, in case you're interested, here's my WalMart registry and here's my Babies"R"Us registry.
I go back to the doctor tomorrow for my regular checkup. We will go to childbirth classes in March. I'm starting to get my showers lined up which is fun. I've done all I think I can do on registries. I need everything, but felt silly putting everything on there. I figure most folks buying for a new mom know what a new mom needs. Anyway, in case you're interested, here's my WalMart registry and here's my Babies"R"Us registry.
1 comment:
You look beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you posted pics. I haven't seen you in so long; I really missed your face. Love you, doll!
Post a Comment