I just realized I never posted anything from my checkup this week. I went to the doctor Tuesday for my monthly checkup and everything is going well. I was a little shocked that my weight had increased so dramatically since my last visit. If I remember correctly, I'd gained about 5 pounds in a month. I'm not concerned though. My doctor never says anything about it, so I must be doing ok. The baby's heartbeat is still 148-150. My next appointment is in another month and then I'll go every two weeks; then every week until I deliver!
I really need to get my pictures and video in order. I still need to get the pictures from our 22 week ultrasound up. And, I'd really like to see if I can get part of the video I took of the ultrasound posted. Time... Time... Time...
In other news, yesterday my brother-in-law that works at B&W in West Point got hit in the head by some part of a crane. The crane operator somehow misjudged where he was and swung it right into the back of Rex's head. It appears that it only knocked him out. The scans of his head and neck showed normalcy. We praise God that it was not too serious. He is off work for a couple of days, but he is REALLY BLESSED!
No comments:
Post a Comment