Samuel is doing very well. We are already pretty much on a schedule which is nice. He eats every 3 hours or so and naps for about 1 1/2 hours between feedings. At night he sleeps anywhere from 3 to 5 hours at a time. He sleeps in his crib which is a blessing. Our biggest challenge right now I think is getting him comfortable being by himself. He likes his swing as long as you're right there by him. He likes being on a pallet on the floor if you're right there by him. But, we are working on it. The other challenge is not rushing to pacify him every time he cries. That is sure hard. I realize too that he's only 4 weeks old, so I don't want to rush the independence thing too much.
All in all, we sure are proud of our baby. He is a joy and well worth the wait. I hope you'll go view the online photo albums. I think we've got some really cute pictures. To whet your appetite, here's a photo from June 30:
2 comments:
The pictures are wonderful. Congratulations again. He is such a little doll. I'm so happy for you both.
God Bless
Lisa
He is so precious! Thanks for the update and the wonderful pictures. God has truly blessed y'all.
love,
Robin
Post a Comment