...my father had quadruple bypass surgery. It is so hard to believe so much time has passed. I was pregnant with Samuel then. This time of day we were waiting in the kitchenette area of the CCU waiting. It was really an emotional time for me... Thinking about it now brings tears to my eyes. My dad really did extremely well, but it was tough to see him like that.
I remember later that day trying to lean over the rail on the side of his bed so he could kiss me but my belly was in the way. Daddy would not rest until he kissed me though, so a nurse was kind enough to lower the rail for me. I also remember almost passing out leaving his CCU room because I hadn't eaten very well.
What a miracle this life is. Thank You, Lord, for the breath You've given my family.
1 comment:
Samuel is getting so big and ALREADY walking, oh my! I so enjoy the photos. Thank you and keep them coming.
God Bless,
Robin
Post a Comment