Friday, November 17, 2006

Babies, Babies, Babies

I have several friends having babies right now. It's kind of funny... I think they might have gotten a drink from the same fountain!

Shelia Fulgham had her baby yesterday. She was induced for the third time, and true to her previous patterns, her baby arrived around 12:00. Nathan Lane(?) is here and weighs somewhere around 6 lbs. 8 oz.

Another friend, Rebecca (Bailey) Rustin also had her baby yesterday. This is her first, and like Shelia, she was induced. She holds a record in my book... she even beat Shelia getting her baby here... Lily(?) arrived somewhere around 11:00. And, I hear she went from 5 to 10 cm in 15 minutes! I'm truly impressed.

Another friend, Dede Myl, who lives in Alabama, is scheduled for C-Section today. She has a pretty big baby boy according to the doctor. I will hopefully hear from them soon.

Then, there's Andi Gleeson out in California. She is 39 weeks pregnant (I think she feels like she's going on 43 weeks). I got the blog idea from her, as well as the counter at the top of the page... Thanks, Andi! She'll be having her baby boy soon.

As for us, Baby and I will be waiting until the end of May. We are going full-term with no complications! We are also going to have a quick and painless labor and delivery. How do I know? I have asked the LORD, and I believe I receive when I pray! If He did it for Shelia and Rebecca, He will do it for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment