Wednesday, November 08, 2006

11 Weeks - Feeling Great

I thought this would be a great way to let friends and family know what's going on with the pregnancy. Today, I am 11 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I really feel great - compared to others I have heard about. I have not experienced morning sickness at any time of the day. Other than being a little sleepy (especially at the end of the day), I have had a wonderful time so far!

I had an ultrasound last week. Here's the best picture:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your page looks great.
Hope you, Kris, and the baby are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Hey Chick!!!
It's great to hear that all is well with you, Khris and little Hollis... Thanks for share not only your love for the Lord and your loves with us!!! Praying God's continual blessings on you all!!!!
Love ya!!!!

Mike and Sandra

Post a Comment