Hooray! I've hit a major milestone! While there's debate about when the second trimester actually begins, I'm going with now. I've been feeling really good except for being tired. I cannot complain about that really. Kris has been faithful to fill in for my chores so I can rest. I am starting to feel a little more energetic.. even been thinking about decorating for Christmas.
I've been thinking about documenting my belly growth with pictures. I guess I need to get started since I've already got a little bump.
I've also been thinking about life after birth. Besides the obvious changes of living with a baby, the responsibility of raising a child is pummeling towards me at a fast pace. Here are some things I've been thinking about lately...
* Day care vs. Staying at home
- staying at home brings LOTS of budgeting changes
- day care brings lots of emotional issues
* Public school vs. Private school vs. Home school
- public school... need I go there?
- private school... more budgeting issues
- home school... even more budgeting issues since I wouldn't be working
* College funding
- we really want to put our kid(s) through college
- how expensive will it be in 2015?!
I could go on and on. Before you start thinking I'm getting way ahead of myself... hey, I'm entitled to a little forethought - I am pregnant. BUT... I resolve all of those issues with this: The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want! The seed of my body is blessed! We are more than conquerors and my LORD always causes me to triumph! He knows each and every need before I ask and He is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all I could ever ask for, think about or imagine! Not only is He able, but I believe He will because He's a good Daddy! I lean not on my own understanding, but in all my ways acknowledge Him and He WILL direct my paths!
2 comments:
This is new and exciting for a first time Grand-Dad as well. I hope this blogging works right. I have never used this modern process before. Love your picture and confession.
I am so happy for you and Kris! It is perfectly fine to plan ahead, but be sure to enjoy the journey. Babies are truly a blessing from God and so is the opportunity to carry such a precious gift inside you! Trust me, it will all pass too soon, so treasure every moment of it!
Love ya!
Lisa
Post a Comment